CLASS I TO CLASS X
- Interactive learning to make children confident and self sufficient
- Children are motivated to explore and understand their environment
- Storytelling, play, learning musical instruments and dance are given importance
- Language development, concept formation, socio emotional skills
- Value education as integral part learning
- Learning through group discussions and projects
- Emphasis is laid more on 'learning by doing' rather than rote-learning
- Develop strong communication skills, Socio-emotional skills
- Discover their academic strengths and interests
- Develop their creative skills
- Ensures the development of a well-rounded individual
Well qualified and dedicated teachers go beyond the call of duty to provide high quality classes in the various subjects. Individual attention for every student is our forte.
Students who have passed class X from any recognized board.
Certain combination of subjects is not permitted. If there are not enough takers for a particular optional subject, it will not be offered.
Admission is given after a counseling process by the principal and senior teachers.